Rapid Recovery Solution, Inc. is a national and international collection agency specializing in a variety of Collection Services. Some of Rapid Recovery's collection services include: collecting commercial and consumer claims throughout the U.S. and internationally. Perseverance, Determination and Confidence are the standards that our debt collectors and attorneys pride themselves on. These qualities are the secret to our high success rate, high level of client satisfaction, and excellent collection record. Rapid Recovery's Collection Services have Persistence, Tenacity and Confidence; which will provide you with the following tangible benefits: Request a Free Quote
- Our debt collection agencies collection services record is among the highest in the industry.
- Our industry-low contingency rates range from 5-50%.
- Our talented staff of debt collection negotiators and collection service representatives are adept at collecting your past due accounts and aged receivables both in the U.S. and internationally.
- Our collection services agency offers very competitive rates; making collecting your aged receivable a very cost-effective investment. We work on a 100% contingency basis: no collect = no fee.
- Our dedication to client service is always second to none. We gladly keep you promptly informed of any and all developments with your accounts. Our personal interaction with you only improves our results and we pride ourselves on this fact.
- Our comprehensive, state-of-the-art collection services software allows us to manage your delinquent outstanding accounts while seamlessly collecting from your debtors using the very latest in collection services software technology.
- Our in-house attorneys and worldwide network of debt collection attorneys are always highly motivated by our contingency fee structure and work tirelessly to reclaim the maximum possible amount due you.
Collection Services for Delinquent Accounts Receivable
Rapid Recovery Collection Agency can begin immediately to recover your delinquent accounts receivable and aged accounts using a variety of collection services. To place accounts for debt collection or a collection services request, complete and submit the online account placement form. Should you have any questions for us or would like to discuss your individual needs before we begin the collection process, please contact us. Thank you.